With the holidays just around the corner, it's time to start thinking about how to style your greenery and create a festive ambiance in your home. In this blog post, we have tips on how you can infuse our faux wreaths, garlands, and picks into unexpected spaces and nooks in your home - even if you don't have a mantel!
Fluff and shape:
When your greenery arrives from Avalon Willow Home, begin by giving your wreaths and garlands a fluff, then gently shape the branches to create the look and volume you want. Mix and match garlands to spruce up bigger spaces like mantels and staircases, and connect them with a bow, jute string, or tie wrap.
Spruce up Greenery if Desired:
Elegant Style: To create a more sophisticated faux wreath or garland, try adding a velvet bow for an elegant touch and look. Enhance you wreath with some shimmer by adding our sparkling crystal drop or double crystal drop ornament—it's a simple, easy way to add style and elegance.
Natural Style: Add natural touches to your greenery with pinecones gathered from outdoors and our life-like blueberry picks for a more organic look.
Rustic Style: You can easily bring rustic charm to your decor by adding our 3", 4" Christmas cow bells or rustic stars to your greenery. Our faux antler on a stem is a perfect addition for a timeless farmhouse look on your mantel.
It's Time to Begin Decorating Your Home
Now that your greenery is looking amazing, you'll need to decide where in your house to show it off! We've rounded up some of our favorite ways to make spaces cozy and inviting. It's the perfect way to honor the beauty of the season!
Deck your halls and walls with greenery for a put together look throughout your home.
- Spruce up your over-the-mantel displays with garland to creating a warm and inviting space.
- Adorn your staircase with beautiful garlands draped across the banister and an array of cedar or cypress picks for a fuller festive look! Hanging some antiqued bell clusters will give it a vintage finish and add interest. Hang your favorite wreath at the bottom of the staircase to create a warm and inviting entrance for all to see and enjoy.
- Decorate shelves and cupboards with festive garlands and add wreaths to the back of chairs to create a warm, inviting country kitchen and dining area.
- Add some wintry cheer indoors in unexpected places such as a hutch, cabinet or sideboard.
- For charming focal points, hang wreaths on interior doors.
- Create festive indoor doorframes by draping some garland.
- Hang in the window or windowsill for captivating window displays.
- Create a cozy atmosphere over a headboard or sofa.
- Impress with a festive table centerpiece featuring garland! Complement the look with LED pillar candles and twinkle lights, creating a romantic atmosphere perfect for a sophisticated holiday celebration.
We hope our tips for styling your space for the holidays gave you some useful and enjoyable ideas. And don’t be shy, show us your festive creations featuring Avalon Willow Home greenery by tagging us on social media. We can't wait to see your ideas!
If you are you still searching for beautiful faux garlands and wreaths, you can explore our Greenery collection here. We're sure you'll find what you're looking for!
Avalon Willow Home