Bank Barn Candle
Our Bank Barn candle is an ideal choice to fill your home with a toxin-free scent that's sure to impress. Crafted in Canada with coconut wax and all-natural ingredients, for a clean and sustainable burn and countryside-inspired aroma. Subtly balanced for a light, soft fragrance, the combination of cedarwood, moss, musk, rainwater, jasmine, and sweet fig creates an elegant aroma that is never overpowering. We are in love with it's AMAZING scent!!
Browse our curated collection of non-toxic candles with an array of scents to choose from, crafted from either coconut or soy wax for an experience your family will love.
- SIZES: 8oz or 16oz; sold separately
- All-natural coconut wax
- Premium phthalate-free fragrance oils
- All-natural unbleached cotton wicks
- Glass jar, white tin lid
- SCENT NOTES: Fig, cedarwood, moss, musk, rainwater, jasmine
- ORIGIN: Small batch & hand-poured with love in Wellesley, Ontario by Kind Reason Co.
- Always place your non-toxic candles on a fireproof surface or holder
- Always trim wicks to 1/8" to 1/4" before each burn. Shop our wick trimmers & snuffers in our Candle Care Tools section
- Never leave candles unattended. Always burn within sight
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. Stop burning a candle when there is 1/4" of wax left
- Don't burn candles for longer than 4 hours at a time
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the label for additional instructions. Use as directed; follow Manufacturer instructions for using the product.
- For more information, visit our Candle Care & Safety Tips page.