Farmhouse Shiplap Candle
Our best-selling farmhouse Shiplap Candle is made with all-natural ingredients in a captivating scent making it the perfect choice for your home. With notes of frosted Italian bergamot, crushed vanilla pods, ylang ylang, and golden patchouli, the Farmhouse Shiplap candle has a delightful, deep & warm scent - a favorite among our male & female staff alike. Plus, it's crafted with care in Canada, so you can help support small businesses and local artisans.
Browse our curated collection of non-toxic candles with an array of scents to choose from, crafted from either coconut or soy wax for an experience your family will love.
- SIZES: 8oz or 16oz; sold separately
- All-natural, chemical free coconut wax blend, vegan, cruelty free & clean burning
- Premium phthalate-free fragrance oils
- All natural unbleached cotton wicks
- Glass jar, white tin lid
- SCENT: Italian bergamot, vanilla, ylang ylang, golden patchouli
- ORIGIN: Small batch & hand-poured with love in Wellesley, Ontario by Kind Reason Co.
- Always place your farmhouse Shiplap Candle on a fireproof surface or holder
- Always trim wicks to 1/8" to 1/4" before each burn. Shop our wick trimmers & snuffers in our Candle Care Tools section
- Never leave candles unattended. Always burn within sight
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. Stop burning a candle when there is 1/4" of wax left
- Don't burn candles for longer than 4 hours at a time
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the label for additional instructions. Use as directed; follow Manufacturer instructions for using the product.
- For more information visit our Candle Care & Safety Tips page.