Blue-Melange Linen Duvet Cover
Add playfulness to your bedroom and improve your sleep with this Blue-Melange Linen Duvet cover that is soft, highly breathable, and hypoallergenic. The natural properties of linen guarantee the feeling of comfort all year round. Made from 100% European flax that is stone washed for maximum softness, it has a unique denim-like texture that is still very soft and pleasant to the skin. Woven from a blend of blue and white linen threads creating its blue-melange hue, it's neutral fresh tone makes it easy to mix and match with other colors and patterns. This luxury linen duvet cover is sure to add an air of sophistication to any bedroom, be it French Country, Farmhouse, or Coastal-inspired styles.
Good to know: Wide fabric is used to make this duvet so there won't be any additional seams in the middle.
Please note: Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, actual colors may vary slightly in the European linen duvet cover, blue melange.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT:
- Coconut button closure and interior ties
- Stone washed for maximum softness
- Highly breathable
- OEKO-TEX certified (absent of harmful substances and chemicals)
- Wide fabric is used to make this bedding so there won't be any additional seams in the middle
- Luxury linens, handmade in Europe
- Includes: Blue-Melange linen duvet cover
- AVAILABLE SIZES: Queen or King
- MATERIAL: 100% European flax
- COLOUR: Blue-melange
- ORIGIN: Handmade in Lithuania
- CARE: Delicate machine wash lukewarm or cold. Use mild detergent. Tumble dry on low or no heat. Do not bleach.
- BRAND TIP: Prep the laundry by turning the duvet inside out and buttoning up all the buttons or tying up ties, etc. Then, make sure your laundry has enough space so it could rinse properly. You can wash linen bedding with other delicates, but do not mix it with heavy items like towels, denim. Recommended to washing linen materials separately in lukewarm water 40°C/104°F or even cold water in a gentle machine cycle with the mild detergent formulated for delicate or linen fabrics. Do not use bleaching or detergents with color brighteners as they can discolor and weaken your linen sheets. Do not overload your machine, rinse your linen properly in order to remove any detergent or fabric softener residue. Recommended not to dry completely, but leaving them a bit damp and hanging or laying flat to finish the drying process.