Fable Coffee Dripper - Stoneware
Brew cafe-quality pour over coffee at home or at the office with this Fable Coffee Dripper. Designed to pair and fit with one of our 4 piece stoneware mugs (sold separately) - we love the delicious results and enjoy creating our pour over coffee using this combination. Its non-porous structure, flat bottom, and wedge-shaped walls with interior ribbing is designed to make an evenly extracted cup of pour over coffee every time. Crafted by highly-skilled Portuguese potters, this manual coffee dripper is thick, durable, and high-quality stoneware. Its organic shape and specked white color offer simplistic style and elegance to any kitchen. Ideal for slow mornings and weekends, unlock your inner barista and discover a new level of at home coffee brewing.
Each Fable coffee dripper is hand-finished in the Tagus valley region of Portugal with locally sourced clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
Please note: Slight variations may occur in its organic shape and natural speckled flecks and are not considered defects.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT:
- Create a perfect pour over coffee when used as directed with one of the 4 piece stoneware mugs
- Eco-friendly, beautiful packaging in a recyclable box; the paper comes from FSC certified forests.
- INCLUDES: 1 manual coffee dripper
- MATERIALS: Stoneware; lead-free semi-matte glaze
- COLOUR: Speckled white
- ORIGIN: Designed in Vancouver, Canada / Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: For use with our set of 4 stoneware mugs only. Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe up to 450ºf. All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. The brand recommends using the Japanese Tawashi brush to easily remove superficial marks. All sold separately.
- *DISCLAIMER: As the coffee dripper does not have a handle, please use extreme caution and take care when using with hot liquids. For adult use only.
Want to know the art of making pour over coffee, barista style? Here’s how it’s done.
POUR OVER BREW GUIDE:
You’ll need: This Stoneware Coffee Dripper, 1 of these stoneware coffee mugs, a number 2 coffee filter and your favorite medium-ground coffee.
- Fold your coffee filter along the bottom and side.
- Wet the filter with *hot water and drain.
- Add 25g of medium freshly-ground coffee (about 5 tablespoons). Try freshly-roasted beans too, for a more robust flavor.
- Pour just enough *hot water to cover the coffee, and gently stir. Let sit for 30-45 seconds. Try using filtered water for a much cleaner and crisper taste from your brew. Have you ever felt like your coffee at home feels a little muddied and flat in comparison to your favorite cafe? It could be all about the water!
- Fill with *hot water to ¼ inch from the top. Let sit for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Repeat Step 5. And there you go – a smooth, balanced cup of coffee. Brew it any time you like.